Monday, September 5, 2011

Hot Diggity!

"Sorry We're OPEN" sign is a nice touch!
Just in time for Lludmila to find a new job, one of the Boof satellite shops had this hot dog stand for only 5L.  Watch out for the squirting mustard and ketchup, though.

"Oh, darn - and on my new shirt 'n' ev'rything!"

 Cute shirts and stains from Bottle Bird for only $75.  They show up at the same time as the hot dog stand ... coincidence?  I don't think so!
Nothing will get that mustard out.
The cotton candy pink shirt from Bottle Bird can be dressed up with red, yellow, or blue splashes.  Included is the other shirt with a hot dog print on it.  That's like, two shirts with four possible permutations each ... aw, man!  That's math!  And you can use the stain layers on anything below a jacket.  This just reminds me of the time my parents went away and my mom told me (at age 40+) "No mustard in the living room," because you can never get that turmeric stain out.  Sniff, I miss my mum!  Thanks, Bottle Bird.


Cotton Candy shirt with optional mustard splash (75L - but also has ketchup, etc.)  from Bottle Bird
      You Say Tomato Hair from Clawtooth
      Heart Flat Shoes in pink from G. Fields
Hot Dog stand from Boof - Poster was outside the shop.  Hurry, 'cause the sale will be over at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment