Sunday, September 1, 2013

Oopsie!


ouch


Erratum:

Okay, I don't know how I got that confused.

There's The Renaissance Hunt and the Medieval Fantasy Hunt. I can't find the notecards ... but I probably confused the one from Brain Circuit and the one from United InshCon.

I'm sure the rest of The Renaissance Hunt will also be lovely, but I'm on the Medieval Fantasy Hunt in my THR Brain Circuit outfit because it's so awesome.

If you see me, be sure to make fun of what an idiot I am!

Update:

Okay, now Lludmila is wearing the Page outfit from Rag Dollz from the MFH as well as the dollarbie from Virtual Vagabond's marketplace shop - which is no less than she deserves!



1 comment:

  1. Awww... We all make misteaks sometimes. ;)

    And thank you for blogging the mouse trap. :)

    ReplyDelete