Sunday, August 19, 2018

Skull n Bones Caribbean Adventure Hunt

Lludmila tries out some of the animations.

Again, Annthrasite and Lludmila do the hunt so you don't have to. YUGE amount of photos on the Flickr page here. Hints and slurls for the various paths here.

Pirate Gate from Never Totally Dead
Some of the Tropical Storm items were so large I had to rez them at a sandbox. "Whaddaya mean my items can't be rezzed because my little square of land is too full?!" Some of them might be really worth it, like the Pirate Gate. The palms are optional, as well as the cannon. I don't have anywhere to put this (other than the sandbox), but innit pretty?

If I can get Cal off his bum, he might look for some of the men's wear, like that kilt thing Annthrasite is wearing from Horr. Not much in the clothing line for men this time.

Outfits from the Rum Runners Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment