Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Undead And Not the Least Bit Sari


Mashooka isn't just Indian fashion. I wasn't too keen on the skirt that came with this argyle pattern sweater, but loved the sweater! I might have to tinker with Lludmila's bottom to wear the skirt; the only problem was the fit. The burgundy jeans were nice.

These outfits were from Mashooka's recent "hunt" for 21 gifts strewn in the paths. I haven't included everything that was great. It's pretty time-consuming to take pictures of 21 outfits/accessories, edit them, post them, and then have no one read the blog (heh!). Not many prissy undeads out there, I guess. Anyway, this gown was lovely - and the Indian red-gold parure went nicely with it.

One of the saris among the gifts had to be included here - and I put paid to the assertion that little green Lludmila does not look good in red. Slap some gold on her and a coy pose and the result is not a watered-down Christmas ornament. :) I have quite a few saris and salwar kameez (freebie!) outfits from Yak & Yeti in my inventory that aren't as revealing as the ones from Mashooka, but, well ... what the heck?

I'm not sure what it says about me that this was my favorite outfit from that group of gifts. The description of it said it was "black" - but it looks like a silver and burgundy print to me! Thank you, Mashooka, for avoiding the gemstone colors that have started annoying me.
The hair is Chau with Sea bangs (in this last photo) from Analog Dog. "A sweater, a sarong, and a peek-a-boo bang." Can you tell me where that comes from? Full points for the political references: Sweater = ______; sarong = _______; peek-a-boo bang = __________ .

No comments:

Post a Comment