Sunday, May 2, 2010

OMG - A Gift!


A new month and a new gifty from AQUA. Bless'em, bless'em. The first one I uncorked was the men's black tie and tails outfit, which I could have used in that last post, but then came the women's gift. One hates to look a gift horse in the ... in the ... [becomes distracted]. If it's not a neckline anymore, what do we call it? A pubeline?

Well, first of all, it's too long. Heh! Fortunately, this comes with an extra underwear for modesty in the front (because, believe you me, it shows any fuzz that your skin might possess (that even Zombies have). Unfortunately, it's a thong and the floss shows in the back, where there is an equivalent plunge. Note that Lludmila will only wear this outfit in the privacy of her skybox ... but she has the sense to accessorize it with that lovely clunky jewelry from GaNKed and what is probably a decommissioned updo from ETD.

Kathy is a little more brazen than Lludmila, so she tried on the same outfit. Her currently favored skin provider, Heartsick, provides some pubic hair on the skins, so she had to opt for the "modesty thong" (if that isn't an oxymoron). I was beginning to think GaNKed should have included a belly jewel with the parure Kathy is wearing, even though I hardly ever wear those, and then AQUA kindly sent along two parures including a very long necklace to fill in the display area ... or, perhaps, draw attention to it. I'm not going to bother to take any more pictures of an outfit that ... I just can't wear. I mean, a plungling pubeline and butt cleavage ?... it's slutty.

Even though Kathy seems to think the neck is too tight, I have nothing bad at all to say about the men's formal suit with the black tie and tails (although I thought it was supposed to be "white tie and tails" - what do I know?). It's quite handsome, even on Kathy. I don't care for the rumpled prim lower pantlegs that AQUA seems to favor, but the pants themselves are modifiable, so I just leave off the rumply prims and lengthen the pants. Rumpled prim lower pantlegs on a formal suit? No, no, crisp creases! Looking at the collar again, I start to make a moue - it doesn't match up perfectly with the shirt, but when do they ever? But I really mean it when I say I don't have anything bad to say about this outfit - or at least the outfit after I tinkered with it.
Hair is Kyrie in Cafe from SyDS. Skin is Serenity : Bliss : Morningstar. Heartsick skins are great because you have a choice of cleavage (great for the plunging pubeline above) or no cleavage, freckles or no.

2 comments: