Thursday, April 29, 2010

Formally Undead



This is one of my favorite dresses. I like the layers and the texture. It and the next dress are both from Marinoco Fashions which made another freebie I just love, that looks like that Bohemian red glass. They have been very generous and make some lovely dresses. This one is called Green Brigita. The Cordelia hair was a freebie from Vanity Hair in the pink color and I decided I liked it well enough to buy the white.



This richly bottle green dress (also from Marinoco) was called Forever Christmas, but you can wear this green any old time and it goes well with my greenish skin. Because I am so short, you can't see my shoes, which I am not even wearing. Heh! The dress might not look so long on someone of more average height, but at 4'8" it sinks below floor level. I'm in my photo box here, hovering in midair over a posing stand, so you can't tell.



Tee hee! I love some of the quirkier clothes from Kuri Style, who is also very very generous. New outfits often have a cheapie in one of the colors. Not all the outfits are Asian, but this one has a definite kimono look to it and is called, appropriate, Kimono Dress. The Baby Monkey pink and tan Gaby flats went with it nicely. The flats came with a cute handbag, but that's just one more thing to carry. Baby Monkey showers gifts on its group members. I was sad to have to leave the group, but you're only allowed 25 groups!

The hair is from the group lucky board at SyDS. The board is on a three minute timer, so it's worth hanging around for some lovely and then some amusingly oddball hairstyles. You do have to be a member of the group, though. This hair is called Opera Without Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment