Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Return of the Decomposition Notebook

True to her word, Jupiter has reworked the zombie skins and they will be available for the Twisted Hunt, starting tomorrow, the hunt itself starting here.
As you can see, Lludmila is really happy about that.  But even happier that the prize box contains not just the doll skins, the key, and 3 lovely green zombie skins ...
... but the zombie skins are named after her!  Yay!  I feel so - so validated!  Oooo, lookit the nice lip color!  There's a bright red evening lip, this lighter (perhaps coral) color, and the pale lips as in the photo at top.


The super-stuffed Absentia Twisted Hunt prize will be hidden somewhere near here.  Bwah-ha-haaa!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Your own celebrity skin! how much did she pay you to use your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, let me see ... If I went to Jupiter and asked her to create variations on a skin for me to my specifications, how much do you think that would cost? That's how much she "paid" me when she gave me those skins for free.
    She's not selling these, by the way. They're currently hunt prizes, so she's not making money off of them.
    Does that answer your question?

    ReplyDelete