Friday, December 24, 2010

It's All Gone Quiet Over There

Here's someone I haven't heard from in a while: Dany French Touch. I was collecting my freebies, going from one advent location to another, when I caught sight of the landmark for DFT in my inventory.  If you're new to SL (or just a total cheapskate, like I am), you can go here and pick up a wealth of interesting outfits for just one Linden each.  Just look at this wall:
View of the Dollarbie Wall at Dany French Touch

There are about nine outfits for men and a dozen for women, both modern and historic.  Even the full price outfits on either side are only 150L!  And I was sorely tempted by that peachy colored one on the far right until I noticed that there are some of these dollarbies I haven't worn in a while.  Dang, that Mona outfit is cute and that's just sitting in my inventory!  The Constellation dress is something that when I wear it, I get loads of compliments.  And I love the Melissandre, a period outfit that piques the imagination: little match girl? governess? Les Misérables?  These are not cookie-cutter patterns stamped out and mass-produced in various colors, but individual textures designed and assembled with care.  Check out this store, if you haven't been there - even for a while.  If nothing else, it will remind you of great stuff in your inventories you haven't worn in a while.

By the way, that box at the bottom is the tip jar.

Update: It is so sad that Dany French Touch is no more. We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment