Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodies from the Bottle Bird

With Love from, Grinch, and Peace on Earth Hunt prizes

I've probably already mentioned that dirty Adored is a friend of mine, and I have no compunctions about promoting her shop, Bottle Bird.  At the moment she has three goodies out for 10L, 1L, or free and they're all really cute and timely. There's a cute red dress and peripherals for the With Love From hunt, another cute red outfit for the Grinch hunt, and snowy pjs in either pink or blue tones for the Peace on Earth hunt.  I had only stopped by to see the WLF outfit and saw the other signs. 
I've added some of my all-time favorite shoes from Ztique - which were free at the time so they're probably no longer available.  These shoes make me soooo happy.  Shoes and boots are also available at Bottle Bird, I'm just showing you hunt stuff.
Kathy now only wears the Heartsick skins.  The ones on the right are Ayame from the With Love From hunt as well, and come in all colors plus cleavages so they are worth all 10L!
The happy Christmas candy hair is from a shop that is no longer - which makes me very sad because that is truly happy, happy hair.
Bottle Bird
Ztique
Heartsick

No comments:

Post a Comment