Monday, November 15, 2010

I Heart Boots!

Lludmila shows off more cute stuff from the FTLO Fall Hunt.

This is the hunt where you look for the little robot that people make as small as possible sometimes. Grr!  Hee!  Actually, the best part of the hunting is finding the item.  The opening and trying out of stuff takes forever and just mounds up one's inventory.  I'm trying desperately to get my below 38K.  This hunt did not help.  "Just stop going on hunts," I hear you say.  

My response: What are you, high?  [For the amusement of Bostonians who might read this.]

At left, the qipao and on the right, the tweed outfit (less the bulky sweater bottom).

It's nice to see something modest included in hunt gifts.  I'm used to deleting things that are too slutty, so a high neckline and long sleeves is a real treat!  And, yes, it may make Lludmila look short, but she is short: 4'8".
Some of these items might be from other hunts or casual freebies found elsewhere, but mainly I was on the FTLO.  The qipao, for instance, was the Silk Road Hunt gift.  


Incredibly plunging neckline outfit from Snatch
Vine n Strap Boots from Malfean Visions
Warm Tweed Pants, sweater, n stole from Tyranny Designs
Black Brocade Qipao/Cheongsam from Montaigne Noire

No comments:

Post a Comment