Monday, November 15, 2010

The White Armory and Paris Metro


The White Armory switched from a weekly gift to a 50L group bargain (which was confusing because I don't recall getting the notecard) for two weeks, but has since added a freebie as well.  Spending 50L makes me a little more choosy (even though these gowns originally went for 899L) so I didn't get all the bargain ones, but this was luscious with its red and gold oriental pattern, and I am my mother's daughter after all.

Paris Metro has a new hunt item out that blew me away.  Something about dark blue (although the name relates to black snow) makes gowns my favorites and it goes great with that Clawtooth hair.  It could be my sapphire engagement ring.  It doesn't come with the wings.  Kathy was wearing that for Wings Night at Grizzy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment