Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Awww, Pluie!

Many apologies for being away. There have been nice things floating about for free, but I just didn't think my avs needed more clothes.  Then Paris Metro sent me this lovely Christmas gift today, just because je suis magnifique! 

Gift from Paris Metro: La Pluie, Red Rain

The Red Rain dress is slightly slutty (what with the bare midriff and all - although in my youth I was not above wearing a similar sheer empire waisted peasant dress over matching bikini panties and consequently being sent to the Vice Principal's office for "indecent exposure"), so Lludmila opted out. Also, the skirt was a bit too long, even after modding the root prim to be invisible (it was poking through her chest).  And look how nicely it flows!

Advent Calendar gift jeans from Isis
Isis has an Advent Calendar going that hands out items as varied as this nicely detailed black jeans (prim cuffs removed because I prefer the pegged leg look), sexy little dresses, tippy-toe socks, skins-n-shapes, etc.




Hunt Prize from Nardcotix
Sorry, I can't show off these shoes from Nardcotix enough. I've been wearing red for two weeks now just so I can put them on.  Hmm, I wonder if I should get Lludmila her own pair and tint them her skin color.  I always drooled over the Nardcotix shoes, but tightwad that I am, couldn't bring myself to pay that much for them.  This is the second pair of freebies from them (okay, 10L) and I'm so grateful I'll just grovel right now: grovel grovel grovel please do this again grovel grovel.

Santa Kilt, only 99L
 Kilts: not just for men anymore!  There's nothing like a really, really nice kilt to make an unusual fancy outfit.  This one is reduced for a short time at [Belle]issima.  There's also a women's outfit, but - meh! Who needs another dress?

Group Gift from [Belle]issima
 This cute set of jammies, scarf, and mix-n-match slippers is the group gift.  I had to really zoom in to see what the "steam" was coming out of the right-hand slipper and it turns out to be The Star shining on a Nativity Scene.  Sooo cute!

Kathy's skin is from Heartsick.  Normally, I would call this make-up "Raccoon Eyes" but it seems to work here.  The hair is from Vignette.  Kathy's shape is thanks to my fiddling with the sliders and I'm beginning to think she needs to eat cookies.

Sorry there are no links. I've got a really busy RL right now and, ohforheavenssake, use the Search thingie!


No comments:

Post a Comment