Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hunt Bonanza!

Cal told me about this. You may be as tired of going on hunts as I am, but if you go to just this one place, you'll hit at least 7 of them all at once: Before Sleep. There is a gift in every category for men and women: skins, alien skins, furniture, textures, clothing ... I thought these were particularly cute:


Bed with sitting and jumping animations. Hee!


New porch furniture - demonstrating the man-sit. These are very low prim and in that lovely hospital green, too!


This coffee table, which wasn't in any of the hunts, is made from an old (very old) window and books (perfect for me!) but it was only 50L and I wasn't able to find a tip jar so I bought it and some seating. When someone is this generous, I hate to just scoop the loot and run, so I usually look around for a tip jar or something small to buy.
Hints for all the current hunts are in the little man outside the store; just click on him. Everything is very easy to find. Not pictured, but also very cute, was a vintage pants outfit in black with a coordinating bolero jacket (if that's not a redundancy). The dress Kathy is wearing is from some other nameless hunt at another location - she's so vague about stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment