Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hair So Pretty - I Could Just Cry!

I found some lovely hairs recently ...
Up-do with enormous flower from Waka & Yuki no longer free.

I often see hair on the freebie blogs and wish they came in Lludmila shades (white to grey to platinum blonde), but I go get them anyway because Kathy could wear them, or some other shape I have. This one had this humongous black flower thing on it and I wondered if you could change that ... and found out you could change the hair color as well! Well, hot damn!
Cap and side ponytail also from Waka & Yuki.

The same with this one: change the hair color and the cap color. Those are tears of joy! The color change leaves just a touch of contrasting color - nice!
Lludmila loves a cute short cut.

And then, one of my favorite places, !SyDS!, had some new hair (also dark) in the lucky boards. I decided I loved this short cut after I tried the dark, so I bought the "milk" shade. There is also a new hair with a tiny pigtail.

No comments:

Post a Comment