Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Hair!

 One old hair and three new ones ... 
Short styles ... and another old style below ...

Both Lludmila and Kathy love the SyDS hairs.  There are some new ones there right now, plus some amusingly colored ones in the lucky boards for Halloween.  My RL(tm) hair is never under any control, so I used to prefer the system hair, which was never flyaway or out of place.  Now I'm getting off on the very casual looks of combined hard and flexi-prims.  As much as I love my long hair, the short styles are  now appealing to me.  What I'm trying to achieve is a natural look, not perfection.  These hairs are perfect.
Of course, SyDS also has some sillier hairs and I love them, too.
Kathy in a high wind and zero G!

Skin: Illusion, Pure Morning from Heartsick
Top: courtesy of Kokihi in the chibi wafun hunt on Roman
Eyes: Gemstone G04 Umedama Holic 

No comments:

Post a Comment