Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Delicious Red


Verging on Bohemian glass, a regal gown.

Kathy shows off her eyelash adjusting technique.
Again something gorgeous in the group gifts from The White Armory.  I hope this can continue, considering they are developing a Premium Group for an ungodly amount (my memory is of somewhere between 2,000 and 5,000L per month - but the thought of that amount of money for virtual goods [that doesn't neigh or canter] shut down my brain and I can't recall now the actual cost).  Pardon me, I must retire to mah fainting couch and be fanned by some scantily-attired young person.

2 comments:

  1. where the hair from deary? you look quite lovely here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair is an old, old freebie from Bishwear. I don't know if they still have it. I've seen it in a lot of POS photos in shops.
    And, thanks!
    http://slurl.com/secondlife/BishWear%20Island/216/196/22

    ReplyDelete