Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't Annoy the Blogtographer

Lludmila sends sucking-up note to a shop.
 Recently, Paris Metro thanked the bloggers who have featured their creations and invited more to send information.  I sent mine in (see notecard) gleefully and then went on an extended RL vacation with no virtual contact.  I returned to find that my blog had been passed over.  This has p'd me o to no end and I almost didn't even go to pick up their latest ratty old freebies - except that the photos were really nice, not ratty at all, and in the end ...

We relent - here's a lovely freebie for the Santorini Group.
 ... dropped by and picked them up anyway.  So much for pride.   The gown for the Santorini Group (at the Paris Metro shop there) is a superb shade of blue (mediterranean?) with the frill at the top that I love so much.  Pretty belt as well.  And this is what they give away for free, folks.

Nice billowing of fabric on the 5000 members freebie
This summery outfit at the main store comes with the bangles and belt.  The skirt billows like a very light muslin.  I love the movement of the fabrics, which is why I freeze them in mid-poof.  This one is especially poofy - I can see it flouncing in the window underneath my blog, even though my av is not doing more than just shifting positions.

Okay, so I'm a little annoyed with PM for not taking me seriously, or losing my notecard, or I'll even give them the benefit of the doubt and ... no.  I sent it - I know I did.  Grr!  This is just another example of prejudice against the Undead!  Now I'm really going to apply for that Miss White Armory 2011 Modeling Contest!  And they, too, will feel the teeth of my wrath (ummm, speaking metaphorically, of course - we don't really eat brains ... very often) if Lludmila doesn't win!   [Shakes her little green fist at the Vivist Elitists.]

2 comments:

  1. I am not going to wear any any of their dress after the shabby way they treated you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you'll be going nude? That would make this whole episode worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete