Thursday, May 5, 2011

Purrring at Miao

All I did was drop by Miao because Kesseret Steeplechase was looking for feedback and I'm a fancy-shmancy Fashion Blogtographer and I'm just chock full of opinions.  I've been to her sales.  I've bought things ... when they were incredibly cheap (Oh, you know me - bargains, sales, and freebies make me all hot! You should have seen me this afternoon when my husband described how he'd gotten over $300 off our home and car insurance.  I almost shagged him on the spot!), so I think I'm qualified to respond to her survey.  
I logged on to find myself a minty-green mist, but didn't bother to do anything about it because I figured it would improve the performance - ha ha.  Anyway, I went to Miao and looked at everything very carefully.  That's when Kesseret caught me and gave me a store credit and a "chubby cat pack" of undies!  I love youuuu!

Pink camo undies
 Pink camo!  These are nice!  They are unslutty undies.  They receive the Unslutty & Undead Seal of Approval.

Plain undies
 The "Plain Undies" are more Lludmila.   I look at these and think, Dang! I need these in Real Life (tm).

Emma sweater and felted miniskirt
So, I used the store credit to buy this Emma sweater in amethyst and the Onyx Rosie felted denim miniskirt.  Cuuuute.  Lludmila does look a bit preggers, but she'll just tell everyone it's fat.

Other items:
Color-change Patti plaid flats by Baby Monkey
"Irregular" hair by Tekuteku

No comments:

Post a Comment