Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Gallery of Gowns

The long and the short of it.

There's a new exhibit of photographs at the Paris Metro Gallery and two new commemorative gowns!  We always enjoy the art exhibits there and they have some magnificent photographs this time.

You can usually tell how much I like an outfit by how many pix I take.

Below a just a couple of the photos - what is this obsession I have with morning?  Ask my husband, I'm the one always sleeping in.  I love the grey and the fog!*

Photo of Paris in the morning by Relay Caedmon

Another morning photo, this time by K T Syakumi

And no Sunday post is complete without The White Armory Group gift.  Love the coloring on this!  Goes nicely with those morning photos!  
More photos of this one on my Flickr  page.

*
Morning fog from last October.

No comments:

Post a Comment